Hallertau quality hops direct from the grower
For more than 25 years, the IGN (Community of Interest for quality hops Niederlauterbach)
has been your reliable partner in the brewing industry.
Incorporating forward-looking hop growers, IGN‘s goal
is to produce
- Top grade quality hops
- From the hop growing area Hallertau
- Environmentally friendly
- By adopting our own strict production rules
Your benefits at a glance are
- A dedicated contact person
- Up to date market information for growers and customers
- Years of experience in growing and selling hops
- Timely delivery and security of supply
On the following pages we want to introduce you to a cross section of our hop varieties
and hop products, as well as the KVA hops (hops from controlled contract planting).
Capacity range of IGN
- 1.300 ha total acreage
- 70 hop growers, average age 42 years
- 260.000 kg alpha
- 2.600 t roh-hops
We supply and advise breweries of all sizes worldwide. Our customer base consists of everything from large
brewery groups to craft, micro breweries and Craftbrewers.
„With security and confidence towards the future. “